Re: Texas based simcha band recommendations?

>Anyone out there know of any Texas based groups who play the wedding/simcha
>scene? My lil' band doesn't but I'd like to be able to point folks in the
>right direction.
>
>I already have info for The Austin Klezmorim, but I hear tell of bands in
>Dallas and Houston as well. Any leads would be appreicated.

Yeah, and if you know of such bands, point them at my klezmer shack--
I don't think that I have listings for Jewish wedding bands other than Mark's
band and the Austin Klezmorim, at all.

ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/