Re: Serenade at the Alice Austen House

Thanks for the kind response.  I just noticed that the event is free.
So for anyone looking for something different this one is not to be
missed.  When you get here come over and say hello.
The Cantor is planning some outstanding future Klezmer concerts on
Staten Island with groups we all love.  Sorry I don't have permission
to say more.
Abe