Re: Re[2]: Ancient notation?

That's something I was hoping someone knowledgable about Torah trop could
ascertain.  The numic system may be Byzantine in origin.

Owen

At 03:30 PM 3/16/98 -0500, Rich Wolpoe wrote:

>Does any of this relate to the "trop" notation?
>

>Date:    3/15/98 5:48 PM  Owen Davidson wrote:
>

>The system seems similar to Torah trope,
>but I'll leave that matter to someone else on the list who knows more about it.
        Owen Davidson, Amherst, Mass.
        The Wholesale Klezmer Band

        The Angel that presided o'er my birth
        Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth,
        Go love without the help of any King on Earth.

                                Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->