Boston leanings

Hi there!  Hope you had a good Purim (I'm always reminded of Magilla Gorilla
at this time of year; remember that cartoon?)  Well, I'm trying to see about
bringing the Metros up your way for a change.  I remember Passim's from
college days, but am really out of touch as far as the music scene there now.
Any idea of likely places/times for us to look for a booking or two?

Thanks for any suggestions.  And thanks again for referring Larry Yudelson,
we'll be playing his wedding this Sunday.

New England bound (??),
Eve

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->