Re: Yiddish and choral Music

Hi Richard,

I think the group you're talking about is the Western Wind. The credit on the
recording is 'Artistic director, Matthew Lazar'.
The WesternWind does beautiful holiday music with narration by various guest
artists.
They have :  2 High Holiday Cds with Leneord Nemoy as narrator
                           "Mazel Bueno"-Portrait in Song Of Tkhe Spanish Jews-

                                                        Tovah Feldshuh narrator
                           Chanukah with Theodore Bikel - narrator
                           Passover also narrated by Theodore Bikel

I spoke to Bikel an hour ago and he'll be stopping by today, I'll ask him if
this is the same "Lazar'.  I'll post my reply on "the list".

Simon
Hatikvah Music

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->