Commemorative songs of the state of Israel

I am preparing a concert in June which has a theme of the 50th
anniversary of the State of Israel.  I would really like to get some
suggestions of songs that commemorate the 50 years of existence of our
great land. For example, I understand that there was a wonderful song
written in honor of Yitschok Rabin of blessed memory.

If anyone could send me suggestions of good and appealing music to
perform, I would be most appreciative.  YOu could either post them on
the group, or send them to me personally at:

mfeldman1 (at) home(dot)com

Thank you in advance for  sharing your wonderful knowledge of this.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->