simple sabbath song for tonight

I need an idea for a really simple sabbath song to teach some Unitarian
middle-schoolers tonight at a Sabbath dinner. I have some bits and pieces
in my brain from childhood, but I can't quite remember an entire song. Any
quick and easy ideas? (I'll need words and translation)

Susan

 Susan Gertz                                         Phone: (513) 727-3389
 Manager, Document Production                        Fax:   (513) 727-3223
 Center for Chemical Education
 Miami University Middletown
 4200 East University Blvd.
 Middletown, OH 45042                            mailto:gertzse (at)
muohio(dot)edu