RE:Survey-

My name is Larry Mayer, Operations Supervisor for public radio station
KUSC in Los Angeles, California.  I am the "Jewish Connection" for
this station, as I am the only Jewish staff member in
programming/operations that can give this station any input as to
Jewish music and to let them know of Jewish programs being offered
for Jewish holidays.

Presently, I am in the process of producing concerts of the Los
Angeles Jewish Symphony for public radio stations nationwide.  I have
been sending grant proposal letters to foundations across the
country, so far, without any success, in trying to seek funding for
this project.The Los Angeles Jewish Symphony is an orchestra made up
of members from the Los Angeles Philharmonic, the LA Chamber Orchestra
and the Young Musicians Foundation.

--Larry Mayer, KUSC Radio
  Board of Directors member of the LA Jewish Symphony
  213-514-1448
<lmayer (at) kusc(dot)usc(dot)edu>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->