Re: Klezchester

At 07:23 AM 2/5/98 -0500, Ari wrote:

>I was wondering if they might be connected (Sruli or Lisa and Klezchester).
>The Young People's Klezmer Workshop has a wonderful album out for kids
>called "Oy Vey," which is a delightful combination of bad jokes for
>kids, and very nice music.

The very same.  They just played up here at the National Yiddish Book Center.

Owen
        Owen Davidson, Amherst, Mass.
        The Wholesale Klezmer Band

        The Angel that presided o'er my birth
        Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth,
        Go love without the help of any King on Earth.

                                Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->