Re: Klezchester

>Klezchester is in Westchester. one of the members is Sruli Dresdner. he
>runs something called the young people's klezmer workshop. lives in
>scarsdale, as does another member, Lisa Mayer.

I was wondering if they might be connected (Sruli or Lisa and Klezchester).
The Young People's Klezmer Workshop has a wonderful album out for kids
called "Oy Vey," which is a delightful combination of bad jokes for
kids, and very nice music. I've been passing it around to kids of my
acquaintance for review on the Klezmer Shack and they all love it.

Sruli's e-mail I have, so I can pass that on.

Many thanks,
ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/