growth in interest in Yiddishkeit

For a project I'm working on, I am looking for hard figures documenting
the growth of interest in Yiddishkeit in general and Klezmer (neo-Klezmer,
New Jewish music, whatever you want to call it) in particular.

Does anyone have any such figures, such as CD sales figures, concert
attendance, numbers of Klezmer bands? Optimally I would like to show
growth over a period of time.

Also of interest would be documenation of books and films on Yiddishkeit,
including sales figures or viewerships. Presumably someone might have
written an article on this sort of thing over the past year which might
have included some of these figures.

If anyone could provide me with some of this documentation or point me the
way to it, I'd be extremely appreciative.

Thanks,

Seth Rogovoy
rogovoy (at) berkshire(dot)net
http://www.berkshireweb.com/rogovoy