From:  Lilly Rivlin[SMTP:lilith (at) worldnet(dot)att(dot)net]
Sent:  Tuesday, January 06, 1998 1:22 PM
To:  Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky
Subject:  Re: FW: Ano Avdo

Dear Reyzl, you may want to pass on to Dubuc that Zalman Rivlin was a
famous cantor who lived in Jerusalem and probably born before 1900.  He
was my father's uncle and created many many melodies.  At least 6 of his
15 children still are alive, and if Dubuc wants to know more he should
get in touch with either David or Asher Rivlin in Israel.  If he wants
to know more I will provide him with addresses or telephone numbers.  I
do think that students of cantorial music know about Zalman.

Lilly Rivlin

Reyzl Kalifowicz-Waletzky wrote:

> Rivlin, maybe a relative of yours?
>
> I thought this might be interesting to you.
>
> Reyzl

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->