Re: New Sub-Categories and Adjectives for Jewish Music

(and do
>we still call them albums or should I switch to "CD" even if I heard a
>casette?)

Why should we not call them albums?  The last time an album literally *was*
an album was back in the days of shellac.  It was an extension of the term
to apply it to a collection of pieces on a single disc.  That same extension
can apply as well to CDs and cassettes.
        Owen Davidson, Amherst, Mass.
        The Wholesale Klezmer Band

        The Angel that presided o'er my birth
        Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth,
        Go love without the help of any King on Earth.

                                Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->