Hanukah in Santa Monica and CAJE follow-up

Now that the Hanukah season is past, I finally remember to send a note to the
list that I have managed to obtain a copy of the the lyrics and music to the
oft soft after Tom Lehrer song "Hanukah in Santa Monica." If you, like I, have
been searching for this, drop me a line and I'll let you know how you can get a
copy.

Also,allow me to follow-up my post on soliciting presenters for the CAJE
conference with this philosophical statement about CAJE's evening programming:

CAJE 23 evening program philosophies:
CAJE is a volunteer organization.
We represent CAJE evening programming, not evening "entertainment."
1. Preference is given to people who can pay their own way or are subsidized by
others.
2. Preference is given to people who also participate in the conference as
presenters.
3. Preference  is given to people who also participate in the conference as
attendees.
4. We prefer not to discuss subsidies until after a commitment to come to CAJE
is made. Subsidies are available in limited amounts and are based on need.
5. CAJE is an educational conference and we seek evening presenters who value
Jewish education and teach with their work.

Adrian

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->