CAJE 23 Call for Performers

As chair of evening program for the next CAJE conference,  I want to be sure I
have not missed any promising new artists or groups that perhaps should be
asked to participate in the conference programming. If you know of any artists
or groups that you think need to be seen and heard by the largest annual
gathering of Jewish educators, send their names my way.

CAJE maintains an environment comfortable for Jews of all backgrounds and
beliefs and meals served are strictly kosher. The CAJE 23 conference will be
held August 9-13, 1998 at Trinity (yes, Trinity-ironic, isn't it?) University
in San Antonio, Texas.

For more information on CAJE (The Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish
Education) see:

http://www.caje.org

Chag Sameach

Adrian A. Durlester

Adrian A. Durlester  -  durleste (at) plains(dot)nodak(dot)edu
Production Manager, Festival Concert Hall, North Dakota State University
Director of Music, Temple Beth El, Fargo ND
List-Owner for hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org; Co-Owner for L-Torah (at)
shamash(dot)org
Editor, Bim Bam (for Torah Aura Productions)
Evening Program Chair, CAJE 23 - San Antonio TX, Aug 9-13, 1998
Alternate Email: aad (at) iname(dot)com  adriand (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->