Re: Cantors.

I   am finding the  discussion about cantors to be quite interesting and
informative.  I cannot understand why our esteemed <vebmiester> would
want to squelch any further discussion.  <Cantors> are involved  with
<Jewish music>;  this is a  Jewish music list.  What is the problem?
 I would respectfully suggest that the <vebmiester> get a grip on his
personal prejudices-- in this case, seemingly  an antipathy towards
religion -- and simply  <loz lebn>.  Or does he merely become
uncomfortable and cranky when the discussion moves into an area that he
knows nothing  about?  Looks like a control issue to me.

A freylekhn Khanike alemen,
Wolf Krakowski

Kame'a Media
http://www.kamea.com