WANTED: Singer for 2 Phila.-area gigs

Yidn!
        (I must be crazy doing this, since I know I'll get a flood of
here we go...)
        As a favor for someone who books me for wedding and bar mitzvah gigs, I
need
to get a subtitute simcha singer for two gigs: a wedding on 12/21 and a bar
mitzvah on 12/28.  Both are in the Philadelphia area, do not involve the
entire singing for the evening (there is an emcee and/or an English-language
singer in addition), and require a solid knowledge of Jewish/Yiddish/Hebrew
repertoire.  Lead sheets should be supplied, as are mics.  The pay is average
for something like this.
        I would do these gigs but will be out of the country, and my booker is
having
trouble finding someone to fill in for those dates, oddly enough.  If you have
the requisite experience (serious takers only, please, as this reflects on me
as well) and the availability, please e-mail me *privately* (i.e. *not*
through the list, please), and we'll talk.  No big whoop.
        A shainen dank to all who can help.

--Barak Tulin
ChinseG (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->