Composers

I am planning for several potential performances in 1998,
including a concert tour of Morocco and music festivals in London
and California.  The concerts will be for cello and piano.

I will include music by long-gone composers (Bloch, Stutschewsky)
as well as living composers:  Alex Lubet (Minneapolis), Moshe
Denburg (Vancouver), Ben Steinberg (Toronto), Simon Sargon
(Dallas), and Lucas Richman (San Diego).

I am looking for additional musical scores by living composers.
In particular, I am looking for composers who have written music
for cello and piano in which there is a fairly obvious aural link
to Judaism.

Are there any composers reading this message?

Dan
    Daniel Kazez, Associate Professor of Music
    Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio 45501-0720  USA
    tel 937-327-7354  fax 937-327-6340  kazez (at) wittenberg(dot)edu
    http://www.cello.org/cnc/jewish.htm
  +------/\------------------------------------------/\------+
        /  \                                        /  \
INTERNAT \/ CONCERT TOURS 1998: Morocco, Italy 1997: \/Britain/England,
Scotland, Wales 1996: India/Bombay, Pune, Bangalore, Madras 1995: Prague,
Toronto, Berlin, Rome, Florence, Paris, Salzburg, Brussels, London

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->