Sephardic Association/Magazine

Ported from the alt.music.jewish newsgroup:

NASAWI NEWS / MAGAZINE

The National Association of Sephardic Artists, Writers & Intellectuals

Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Americas. The world of
Sephardi, Mizrahi, and Crypto-Jews

"We invite you to experience the widest possible vision of Judaism
today, one that is multicultural and inclusive, rather than narrow and
exclusive, respectful of tradition yet open-minded, curious and
yes, sometimes irreverent. Ivri-Nasawi events and publications celebrate
both contemporary expressions of multicultural Judaism and our history,
folklore and heritage. Just click on the Nasawi or Ivri buttons and
explore for yourself a world culture--Judaism today."

http://www.ivri-nasawi.org/

A $25 subscription brings you six bimonthly issues of IVRI, our new
glossy magazine including the best of Sephardic, Mizrahi and
Crypto-Jewish arts, culture and spirituality, as well as two free issues
of NASAWI NEWS, the first national Sephardic newspaper since La America
folded in 1925.

<mazel(dot)bueno (at) NOSPAMsdoct(dot)com>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->