Cantor G. Sirota, the Tenor.

Shalom Amigos,
        I recently came across an old 78 of my fathers'.  One side is
"Weseeraw olecho" (May It Be Acceptable) and the other is "W'nemar loi
hibit owoja."  They are both sung by Cantor G. Sirota in Hebrew with a
choir.  Beneath his name is printed: "Synagogi Warsz. z chorem."
Is this the Synogogue in Warsaw?  Also the serial number is 17744-A with
a little crown after it. The label is Victor and probably was recorded or
at least manufactured in Camden, N.J.
        Can anyone give me any feedback on this?

Anton Souza
President, Hillel
California State University, Fresno

(209) 447-8434