From:   HST2nd (at) aol(dot)com[SMTP:HST2nd (at) aol(dot)com]
Sent:   éåí øáéòé 26 ðåáîáø 1997 01:51
To:     World music from a Jewish slant.
Subject:        Jewish Classical Composers

There are so many prominent classical performing prodigies with Jewish names
but it suddenly struck me that Leonard Bernstein and George Gershwin were the
only classical Jewish composers I could name right off. Who are some others?

(Hey: I'm neither a Jew nor a musician, so please be gentle.  It's an honest,
if ignorant, question!)

And, Ari, forgive. It's not really a Klezmer question.

-Stan

<<application/ms-tnef>>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->