Jewish Radio in Philly

I would be remiss not to mention the Jewish radio tradition in Philly that
is Barry Reisman. He has single handedly kept a Jewish presence on the air
here in Philly for many years. I respect what he has done. I was looking to
put on a show that would be on an already "hip" station and would showcase
new Jewish music that would have an appeal to Rock and Jazz fans like new
Israeli Rock and some of the fun new Klez stuff.

It was nice to see so many folks chiming in with the Jewish radio shows
they are currently doing. Yasha Koach.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->