Re[2]: Lewandowski Part 2

>Can this be ordered by email?  If yes, what's the address?  I'd be
>delighted to order something like this.

Let's take the personal interchange into private e-mail.

I want vendors like Tara, House of Musical Traditions,
Hatikvah and others to feel comfortable mentioning items that
are available, especially when access to them is the discussion,
but let's keep it down to averaging say, once a  month or less,
so that the discussions don't crowd out. And, of course, private
e-mail is perfect for arranging purchases, exchanges, or queries
that are not necessarily of interest to the list.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
http://www.ivritype.com/