Subject: Re:  Lewandowski Part 2
Author:  <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org > at tcpgate
Date:    11/19/97 2:10 PM

Can't help you with recording of the concert, but we do carry a CD Canto
Tracht recorded in Holland that contains3 Lowandowski compositions. Other
selections are by such composeres as Janowski, Ben Steinberg, KURT WEILL ,
Solomon Sulzer and more.  The cost is $15.98

Good Luck
Simon
Hatikvah Music

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->