Maxwell St. in Europe

On November 17, 1998, our group, the 9-piece Maxwell St. Klezmer Band
(Chicago) has been invited to play a concert on the stage of the Gasteig
Cultural Centre of the City of Munich for a Jewish Music Festival, sponsored
by the Gesellschaft Zur Forderung Judischer Kultur Und Tradition.

We need to make contacts so that we can fill out the period directly after
Nov. 17 with more performances in Europe.   Having no agent (agent
recommendations are welcome!), we ask any of the shamash group readers who
have suggestions as to likely venues to share them with us directly at:

                                      maxwellst (at) aol(dot)com

Thank you all for your help!

Shana tova umetuka,

Lori Lippitz