Re: radio on the net

I thought from reading your message that I would be able to go to that
website and hear a sample of your program.  When I did so, and followed your
directions, I got to http://shows.wmnf.org/simcha/.  Even though my Netscape
said document complete, the page content did not appear to be so (including
absence of what was labeled to be your picture).  There was nothing on the
screen saying how I could actually hear one of your programs.  Am I missing
something?

Musawwir Spiegel
Davis, California
musman (at) mother(dot)com

At 03:48 PM 9/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>You can catch the radio show I've been doing for nearly 12 years on the net!!
>
>Go to www.wmnf.org     look in the archived shows for The Sunday Simcha.  We
>archive the shows for two weeks after airplay. I air a wide variety of Jewish
>Music, not just Klez.   However, I devoted the second hour to only Klezmer
>music on the September 7th show.

>Mike Eisenstadt
>WMNF
>1210 E. Martin Luther King Blvd