From:  deen@ rASCII[SMTP:custom (at) interlog(dot)com]
Sent:  éåí ùéùé 05 ñôèîáø 1997 20:40
To:  acmp-list (at) ISI(dot)EDU
Subject:  looking for sheet music

Could someone steer me in the right direction? My violin teacher is
looking for sheet music of the following pieces: (They are performed on
the Vanguard Classics CD recording of Micha Elman on the violin with
Joseph Seiger on piano)

Dance Hebraique by Josef Bonime
Dance of the Rebbitzen by George Perlman (this composer is great!)
The Chassid by Julius Chajes
Raisins and Almonds by Abraham Goldfaden (arranged by Anthony Collins)
and
Sarabande by Joseph Sulzer.

Thanks in advance for any help from the music detectives of ACMP!
from--
Deena Rasky (deen@ rASCII)
custom (at) interlog(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->