Psalms & Bluegrass

Hi there,

Does anyone out there know of any books which discuss the Psalms as
pieces of musico-medicine (i.e., the power of the Psalms to heal)?
Thanks for any info.

Also, regarding Bluegrass and Klez:  As far as I know, the only
similarities between the two are in instrumentation (mandolin,
guitar, bass fiddle, fiddle), social context (both are "popular" music as
opposed to "conservatory" or "classical" music), and artists who engage
in playing both (Andy Statman and David Grisman).  As far as that goes,
check out Statman and Grisman's "Songs of our Fathers"--a great album
which also comes with beautiful liner notes.

-James

______
James Forrest
jforrest (at) zoo(dot)uvm(dot)edu