Re: new Israeli music

Hazzan, I know that this was not specifically what you had in mind, but I
hope you do give my suggestion careful consideration.  Please consider
teaching some YIDDISH songs to your choir.  Zalman Mlotek (via Workmen's
Circle) has just come out with a brand new songbook that I would be happy to
forward.

Yiddish songs in the Jewish community have survived good times and adversity,
and the uplifting spirit, melodies, and pride in Jewish culture is clearly
something that should be passed on to our children and congregations!!

All the best,
Lynn Jawitz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->