Re: shalom amigos

Dear Anthony,

Sorry to publicize my ignorance but who is Danny Sanderson?

I haven't heard them yet but I've heard really great things about the
Brandeis/Bardin Institute Klezmer Band.  They have a dreadful name but they
have a great CD and do a great show that you ought to look into.  They are
based in CA.  If you are interested I'll get more exact info for you.  Also
in N. California near Humbolt State is Noah's Dove.  They are not a Klezmer
Band but they are a very good Jewish duo that we had here.  They sing and
play in several languagues and they have played at the U of Oregon Hillel.
They liked them so well that they brought them back the next year.  We have
several wonderful performers here in Portland.  If that's not too far away
for you I'll be glad to give you more info on people here.  Are you a
member of J.A.C.O. B.?  That's the  Jewish cultural organization of your
area. They ought to be able to help you a lot.

Good luck.
Linda

Cantor Linda Shivers*Congregation Neveh Shalom*2900 SW Peaceful Lane*
Portland, Oregon 97201*USA*(503)246-8831*e mail: <mailto:dshivers (at)
hevanet(dot)com>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->