Wolf Krakowski

Wolf Krakowski has been kind enough to send me (off list) a
well-reasoned presentation of his situation with Ari Davidow.
I hope Mr. Krakowski will take the opportunity to make a
thorough exposition of his case, for all of us to read--if,
indeed, his situation is relevant to the List.

We all enjoy sinking our teeth into issues.  But, first, be
sure to let us know the background of the situation.  And,
always, be sure that you present significant issues that are
of interest to the readers.

I came to Ari's rescue only because it looked like a public
lynching without a trial.

Dan Kazez

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->