about last night ...Mount Holly, NJ

Attention Klezmorim:

A request was made of me to locate a Klezmer Group to participate,
to perform at, about last night ... a monthly evening event, in Mount
Holly, New Jersey. Proceeds from the sale of event buttons benefit
local charities. There is a $200.00 honorarium and an oppurtunity to
sell your cd's, tapes, and other merchandise directly connected to
yourself or your group. This event will be held Monday, March 31,
starting at 6:00 p.m. You will have to provide your PA system and
associated equipment for your perfomance. The choosen group will be
hightlighted on the March 30 edition of Sunday Morning Klezmer and Other
Jewish Music. I need to hear, from interested parties, by Sunday,
March 9, 1997. Future dates may become available. Will post,
as events occur.

For more information call or e-mail me, as soon as possible.

    ||    Jacob Freedman -- Host/Producer Sunday Morning Klezmer   ||
    ||           E-Mail Address -- freedman (at) mail(dot)bbsx(dot)com
    ||   WBZC 88.9 FM -- A Voice For Burlington County, NJ, USA    ||
    ||     Phone Number 609.235.3819 -- Fax Number 609.894.9440    ||
    ||        http://dvjcc.ncc.com/dvjcc/Klezmer.radio.html        ||
    ||  Mostly "Out of Date", Fax, Mail, Phone Info Still Current  ||

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->