Re: new klez albums reviewed

Suzanne Gronemeyer wrote:

> Cantor Neil & Katie Schwartz wrote:
> >
> > Ari,
> >
> > If you are the "list-owner" as this line says, then how about helping
> > us squash the non-music cross-posted religion flame wars which have
> > practically killed this NewsGroup???
> >                                                   Cantor Schwartz
> >
> > schwartz (at) enter(dot)net
>
> I presume Cantor Schwartz is referring to the serious cross-posting
> problems on alt.music.jewish. I am in complete agreement with his plea
> for help. A number of alt. music.jewish folks would like to turn it into
> a moderated group, but those few who have the "how-to" knowledge don't
> want to take the time.

I used to look forward to browsing the messages on alt.music.jewish.  I
believe that the "jewish" qualifier tacked onto the end of our newsgroup
address has attracted a bit more attention than Ari initially intended.
Rather than giving up on the newsgroup (there are very few legitimate
postings lately), why not simply rename it to something else?  Is that not
a better solution than moderating the newsgroup?  Ari, please help us
restore our beloved newsgroup.

Regards,

Steven Lowenthal

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->