Re: Top Ten Music list for 96

I'm so glad you said it!  I was most curious where the list came from and
what place it has on the Jewish Music Network.

Having listened very carefully to "Sitting with an Angel" I find nothing
particularly Jewish about it in either lyrics or musical style.  For my
"Jewish Music" collection, I prefert things which contain a certain musical
"flavor" and prefer they be based in some way on text, liturgy, or at least
social action issues with which we concern ourselves.

Alice

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->