Re: Klezmer Camp

Robert,
        Living Traditions is the non-profit which runs Klez Kamp. If I
remember correctly, their URL is LivingTraditions.org. However, if not,
try different combinations. As a last resort you can try to contact
Henry Sapoznik, who lives in Westchester, NY (area code 914). If forget
the town. He co-runs Living Traditions.

Fred Jacobowitz
Clarinet/Sax Instructor, Peabody Preparatory

On Sat, 7 Dec 1996, Robert Ackerberg wrote:

> Could someone please tell me how to find information concerning the
> upcoming Klezmer Camp?  A URL would be sufficient.  Many thanks.
> --
> mailto:ackerberg (at) worldnet(dot)att(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->