Re[2]: Di Sapozhkelekh

     Hi,

     Many thanks to all for your responses.
     I am a classic guitarist and I sing in a polyphonic choir.
     Klezmer and in general Jewish music are far away from my music
     background but I love it and I want to play and sing it.
     Our intention is to sing "a cappella" Jewish/Klezmer music and also to
     sing song with my guitar accompaniment

     Di Sapozhkelekh is our second experiment (the first was the song "Dire
     Gelt" for voice and lute; lute because the "middle-aged" style of the
     song, very similar to "Vecchie Letrose" by A. Villaert) and I need
     some ideas about the Classic Guitar part.
     It seems to be a slow waltz but the structure of the melody and the
     harmony can suggest a complex "contrapuntal" or imitative part for the
     guitar.
     Someone have an usual and an alternative harmony structure?

     So, in summary, I need ideas to realise the part of the guitar in
     order to evidence the rich melody line and the complex structure of
     the song.
     Note: We play "Dire Gelt" in classical music concerts with great
     success.

     Ciao

     Lino

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->