Dana Mase special (Sitting With An Angel)

In the spirit of the new year, we are offering a great deal to those of you
out there on our mailing list.  Singer/Songwriter Dana Mase's critically
acclaimed "Sitting With An Angel" is being made available for just $6.00
plus $3.00 shipping &handling.

Dana's "Sitting With An Angel" was produced by award winning producer
Jeffrey Lesser (Chieftains, Sinead O'Conner, Lou Reed) and features Israeli
superstar David Broza singing with Dana on a couple of tracks.

The Village Voice, America's Largest Weekly newspaper said:
"These are troubling times..reason enough to listen to Mase's hermetic
lyrics about deliverance and righteousness".

National Public Radio's Morning Edition said:
 "Dana has one foot in the Jewish world... and one in the secular world

Friday Morning Quarterback, the respected record industry journal, said:
"Spacious, Mezmerizing and lyrically enchanting... Dana Mase is a
wonderfully diversified vocalist.

If you haven't already jumped on the Dana Mase bandwagon, now is the time
to do it!  "Sitting With An Angel" Dana's critically acclaimed follow-up to
last years debut album, "Diary".  Available for just $6.00 plus 3.00
Shipping And handling.

We hope you take us up on this terriffic offer and we look forward to
hearing from you.  Please respond  via return EMail and we'll make
arrangements to ship it right out to you.  All the best

The Folks at
Water Records

Those of you who enjoyed Dana's latest release, "Sitting With An Angel",
will really appreciate Dana's debut, "Diary" too! Available on CD and
cassette.

Water Records, Inc.                                          1-800-356-1469
P.O. Box 393                                                   Water (at)
j51(dot)com
Tallman, NY  10982                                http://www.j51.com/~mase/