Bei Mir Arr

Hey all!  L'Shanah tova tikatevu!

One kvestion:

Someone made me a copy of a recording of "Bei Mir Bist Du Schein" which
is from a collection which (I think) is entitled "Shalom" something or other.

The recording features a female vocalist (sounds a lot like one of the
Andrew's Sisters) and a Jazz quartet.  The arrangement is unmistakeable:
it starts with a "straight-ahead" jazz arrangement, and concludes with a
Klezmer "interlude".  Kinda funky.

Anyway, my a cappella group, LISTEN UP! has adapted this for voices
only.  And as we'd like to put it on our next recording, I wanted to try
to find out who to credit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Singer