Re: Hava Nagilah

I happen to have the melody line for Hava Nagila in a MIDI file.  I have
attached it to this response.  You may use just about any musical
transcription software to read and print this file.  If you do not have
access to music software you may be out of luck, unless...

(If anyone else reading this reply knows of a way that I can convert
my midi file to a printer-ready file please let me know and I'll send
that to Mike instead).

Regards,

Steven Lowenthal