New Klezmer Reviews

As I try to dig myself out from a huge stack of CDs awaiting
reviews, I did manage to get material up about several old
and new releases this week:

Janice Rubin / Feels like Family (actually, Yiddish folk, but nice)
Tenney-Schreck / Lomir zingen a Yiddish lid (another Yiddish album
   I've wanted to review for ages)
Partisans of Vilna (essential, even if not klez)
Itzhak Perlman / In the Fiddlers House (like there was some mystery
   as to whether or not this is extraordinary??)
Cayuga Klezmer Revival / Klezmology (not to be missed. wonderful!)

And, of course, contacts, feedback, and the klez top ten have all
been updated. To visit, start at
   http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez

Enjoy!
ari