Re: Yeminite music paper

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996 londoka (at) earlham(dot)edu wrote:

>       I doing a term paper on Yeminite influence on Israeli popular music.
> Does anyone have any sources/names of Yeminite-Israeli singers/ or anything
> that might be of some help to me?

Katie.

I believe that Ofra Haza is a Yeminite-Israeli.

Good luck,

Peretz

Peretz Hirshbein                                             peretz (at)
umich(dot)edu
Lecturer in the History of Medicine                          Vox:(313)764-6263
Inteflex Program, University of Michigan                     Fax:(313)763-7712
             http://www-personal.umich.edu/~peretz/homepage.html