Re: DAVE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY

In article <4k7ddp$op1 (at) daily-planet(dot)execpc(dot)com>, an376124 (at)
anon(dot)penet(dot)fi ()
wrote:

> 4/6/96
> Please join me in celebrating Dave's 25th birthday.
> You ask, "Who's Dave?"
> Dave is a friend of mine.  His birthday is on May 26th.  On his last birthday
> he only received 1 card.  So this year I'm asking for your help.  Please send
> a card , letter or whatever to the address below:
>                 Dave
>                 P.O. Box 23822
>                 Milwaukee, WI  53223-0822
> I opened this P.O. Box just for Dave's birthday.   I will give him the cards
> on May 26th.
> I have posted this message before and want to thank those who have already
> sent a card.
> Please tell your friends.
> Thanks,
> Chris :)
I sincerely dislike having our NewsGroup cluttered with cross-posted junk
like this.  Everything I have read about "Netiquette" forbids inconsiderate
cross-posting like this.  Some of us are trying to have serious discussions
in this NewsGroup, and we resent people with no relationship to our subject
crashing in with this kind of junk.  Please leave us out of your silly game.
--
Cantor Neil Schwartz

schwartz (at) enter(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->