Re: Music Notation Programs

While Finale is complex, it's interface is one of the least cluttered of
all of the notation programs. In addition, those of us who use the
Macintosh definitnely don't want Finale to be standardized to Microsoft's
interface standard! This is one of the main reason's we use the Macintosh
- to get away from that Windows interface.

As I said before, there are many other notation programs which are less
complicated than Finale. However, if you ever do any professional work,
most of the other software will leave you looking for additional features
which only are available in a program like Finale.

B'shalom,

Cantor M.
jcommhaznm (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->