Re: 95 is over, what was the best album(s) of the year?

In article <4ciar7$toi (at) gretle(dot)intersource(dot)COM>,
   jpfoe (at) intersource(dot)com (Josh Pfoertner) wrote:

>>Simple question, simple answer....
>
>>The best album of 1995 is Ayreon by Arjen Anthony Lucassen. A briljant
>>Rock Opera.
>>Might be interesting to check for all you Zep and Rush-heads! Lucassen
>>is the former guitarist of Vengeance (a dutch Rock-group) who
>>unfortunately have split up. To record this opera he sold his
house....

>>Artists that partiticpate in this project are among others members of
>>the Golden Earing, Focus, Gorefest and Kingdom Come.
>>Lenny Wolf sings on one of the tracks. Yeah I know Plant would have
been
>>a better alternative but I suppose he would have been to costly ......
>
>>Coen
>
>>Komt tijd ......
>>              Komt Coen!
>You have to be kidding.  Rock opera...do you still live in the 80's?

Let's check my diary......

It is 1996! I can't see what is wrong with a rock opera in the 90's.
When listening to it I don't feel like being in the 70's of 80's. It's
definetely a modern rock album and what's wrong with good modern
symphonic rock? IMHO nothing

Coen

Komt tijd ......
                Komt Coen!