Re: The SABRA Home Page of Israel - Where Israel comes alive on the Internet

In article <4cmm6r$7u3 (at) dewey(dot)csun(dot)edu>, Eyal D. Dunkel
<SABRAonWeb (at) aol(dot)com> wrote:

> Dear Cybersurfers,
>      I would like to invite you to visit The SABRA Home Page
> of Israel, located at:
>
> http://www.csun.edu/~hfffl001/israel/sabra.html
>

> Sincerely,
> Eyal D. Dunkel
> WebMaster
> The SABRA Home Page of Israel
> http://www.csun.edu/~hfffl001/israel/sabra.html
> Where Israel comes alive on the Internet
> KEYWORD: "sabra" in YAHOO!, WebCrawler,
> EINet Galaxy, and other search engines.

Shalom.  I was unable to bring this URL up on NetScape.  When I finally
found it thru Yahoo, it came up with a different URL.  Here it is (per
Yahoo):

http://www.csun.edu/%7Ehfffl001/israel/sabra.html
                                                         Cantor Neil Schwartz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->