***Special Of The Month!!***

Nightingale Multimedia, a site designed to promote indy musicians, is
offering a special this month. If you would like to promote your band on a
MUCH larger scale, drop us a line and we will tell you what we have to
offer.

                    To view Nightingale Multimedia
                  http://www.mi.net/night/night1.html

I realise that this is a discussion group and you probably *HATE* ads! We
have been receiving many record label contacts looking for new
up-and-coming bands and as a musician myself, I feel I should let everyone
know that advertising bands in this manner is receiving MUCH more
attention!

If I offend anyone with this ad, please realise that I just love tunes and
if you don't wish to have a web site designed, contact us anyway! Hey, if
we can help anyone with promo ideas or if you want to exchange
tapes.....*sounds* like a plan!

Gary Nightingale
 (imf (at) mi(dot)net)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->