Re: Molly Picon and Klezmer Music

In article <4chul6$6q0 (at) ixnews8(dot)ix(dot)netcom(dot)com>,
bigbands (at) ix(dot)netcom(dot)com(Steve Taksler ) wrote:

> I have two unrelated questions: Can anyone give me the names addresses
> phones emails? of any reliable Klezmer Music Sources(CD's) that I can
> make some purchases through.
>
> Steve
> bigbands (at) ix(dot)netcom(dot)com

Tara Music Publications has a Web site at
"http://www.jewishmusic.com/tara/ or something similar, with a complete
catalog of printed and recorded Jewish music (including Klezmer).  Some
Klezmer bands are considered more "authentic" than others, so you may want
to talk to a real person at 1-800-TARA-400.

                                                         Cantor Neil Schwartz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->