Pop bands (NOFX, Beastie Boys...) that are Jewish?

My cousin told me that the Beastie Boys are jewish and how they used some
Jewish music in at least one of their songs.  I also have a tape from the
punk band NOFX which has a song called "The Brews" and is about? what
else? proud jewish kids/punks who sport anti-swastika tattoos.  Pretty
cool song if you ever get your hands on it. =)  Also, does anyone know of
any popular or good hard-rock/metal bands with Jewish members, music, or
messages?  E-mail me personally, please, but feel free to keep it going on
this newgroup.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->