Re: Children's music

There is a company that sells Jewish music called Tara Publications.  I
purchased some tapes for my nephews through them.  They can give you
recommendations over the phone.  Unfortunately I don't have their phone
number with me.  Ask some on the Net.  I'm sure you'll get it.

On Mon, 25 Dec 1995, Rebecca Thompson wrote:

> As a new mother I'm trying to avoid exposing my son to "Barney" and
> other popular children's music.  What I'm looking for now is Jewish
> children's music.  I would like to find English, Hebrew, and Yiddish
> cassette tapes and compact disks.  If possible (but not required) I
> would like to know if translations to English are available for the
> Hebrew and Yiddish selections.  (I'm in a mixed marriage and my
> husband speaks no Hebrew or Yiddish)
>
> If anyone knows of any other Jewish newsgroups or listserves please
> let me know as I haven't been able to find any.
>
> Rebecca Thompson

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->