Re: Children's music

thompson (at) prysm(dot)net (Rebecca Thompson) wrote:

>If anyone knows of any other Jewish newsgroups or listserves please
>let me know as I haven't been able to find any.
>
>Rebecca Thompson

If you contact  http://www.ort.org.anjy/a-z  you will find more Jewish
stuff than you could ever use.  There may be an updated address.  When
I downloaded and printed the alphabetical list of Jewish sites, it took
over 30 pages to print!  At almost 30 sites per page, there must be
close to 1,000 Jewish sites available, with more being added regularly.

                                                 Cantor Neil Schwartz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->